Read very carefully:
This site is operated by Foxie. You may contact us here.
www.meetfoxie.com offers entertainment on the topic of relationships, dating and networking as well as products and services related to relationships, dating and networking. All content, products and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice, and are to be used for personal entertainment purposes only.
- You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
- Confidentiality and trade secrets: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Foxie is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
- Disclaimer: Foxie makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on the site. Further, Foxie does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Foxie does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Foxie which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than www.meetfoxie.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Foxie assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is Foxie responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. Foxie does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the site. Foxie shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Foxie or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case, Foxie’s total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
- You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Foxie and www.meetfoxie.com, and no purchase is necessary. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against Foxie or www.meetfoxie.com in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on our website. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us here or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice about testimonials: testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Foxie services, and are submitted to Foxie voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Foxie, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Foxie, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
- This website is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return within the specified time period for a full refund, depending on the type of program purchased:
* workshops and private coaching may be cancelled for a full refund if the cancellation request is received in writing more than 4 weeks prior to the workshop/coaching date of service. Cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to service are as follows:
- 2-4 weeks prior to the date of service will receive a 50% refund.
- 1-2 weeks prior to the date of service will receive a 25% refund
- Less than one week prior to the date of service will receive no refund
- Boost Terms:
- SUBSCRIPTION AND FEES: Boost is a phone coaching program. By subscribing, you authorize Foxie to bill you automatically once per month every month in perpetuity until your membership is terminated. You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason with confirmed written notice. Foxie may also terminate your membership for any reason with or without notice. Cancellation requests will take effect starting on the following billing cycle. No refunds are given once a membership is cancelled. Your subscription will continue indefinitely, until cancelled by you, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You also authorize the Company to charge you for any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your subscription payments.
You take full responsibility for charges made with your billing method. Foxie will not be held accountable for fraudulent credit card transactions, or for charges made with someone else’s card.
- ADDITIONAL FEES: Each member will be responsible for their own phone and or data fees affiliated with joining Boost calls, or interacting with Boost members, forums or coaches. Foxie will not compensate for fees and costs associated with connecting to Boost calls or forums.
- ELIGIBILITY: You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the Boost program. If you become a Member, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony, a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: You agree not to record, copy, stream or disseminate any materials in the Boost program including calls or data of any kind. Violation of any of these terms will result in immediate cancellation and possible legal action. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
- INDEMNIFICATION: In the event of a legal dispute between members, Foxie will not be held accountable and will not be involved in any way. Members will need to seek outside mediation not provided or compensated for by Foxie or its affiliates. You understand that you are responsible for all communication between you and other members. Foxie is not responsible for the conduct of any Member.
In no event shall the Company, its affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website or Service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons you meet through the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if you decide to utilize information gathered through the Boost program or other services provided by Foxie.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of or failure to comply with this Agreement, any postings or Content you post on the Website or as a result of the Service, and the violation of any law or regulation by you.
- ACCOUNT SERVICES: Your account may only be used by you. You may not share your account, split your account, or allow anyone other than yourself to access your account at anytime. One paying member per account only is allowed. You also may not gift an account to anyone without permission and acceptance by both the member, paying party, and Foxie.
The Website and Service is for personal entertainment use only. Members may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company, (ii) soliciting others to attend parties or other social functions, or networking, for commercial purposes, (iii) attempting to solicit or raise money for any purpose, or (iv) attempting to solicit users to visit a third-party site. Users of the Website may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES: Foxie reserves the right to investigate and/or TERMINATE your membership if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Company regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur off the Website. The following, is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service.
You will not:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent facts about any person or entity.
- Solicit money, goods, or other property from any Members.
- “Stalk”, abuse, use profanity, send sexually oriented communication, threaten, intimidate, act in a rude, vulgar, sexist, or derogatory manner, defame, insult, make racially offensive statements, publish illegal material, or otherwise harass any person.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
- Ask or use Members to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, Service or its contents.
- Collect usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Service or the Website.
- Email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service or the Website, without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- Post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Website or the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
- INTERNAL USE: By becoming a Boost member, you acknowledge that we record all calls and may use the information in each call for internal analytics purposes to improve our product. We may also use recorded calls to provide digital content to other paying members. First names may be used for testimonials used with permission.
**Foxie is a sole proprietorship business registered in Santa Clara county, CA